Sunday, December 27, 2009

HourGlass






There Are Times I Rethink And Think A Lot. On Those Times, I See Myself, Not Only Myself But Also The Changes Happening Within Me. I Started Noticing Things Began To Turn Up-Side-Down, Before I Was So Impatient On Things, Very Short-Tempered Or Easily Angered, Before I Want Things Done My Way, Before I Always Want To Get What I Want, Before... Let's Just Say I Was So Immature. I Was Strong, I Believed I Am Strong, I Don't Fear Losing Someone Nor Leaving Them Behind In An Instant. I Am Not Scared Of Them Hating Me, Getting Mad At Me, Feeling Irritated And Annoyed With Me. Suddenly, Things Had Changed A Lot, Not Only Things But Also -- Me. Now, I Am Starting To Be Patient On Things, [But Waiting, No I Don't Think So, Maybe That's One Thing That Still Haven't Changed In Me], I Am Starting To Control My Temper, I Don't Actually See Myself Controlling It, My Emotions Itself Are The Ones Already Changing Which Is Kinda Weird, For Example: Instead Of Getting Mad Opposite Happens I Get Sad, Really Really Sad Which Results To Tears And Over-Thinking About Things. The Strong Me Suddenly Turned Out To Be Weak Now. Now, I Am So Scared Of Losing What I Have Or Whom I'm With. With Aion, I Get Sad And I Tend To Cry Whenever He Tells Me Or I Can See And Feel That He's Mad At Me, Irritated, Annoyed, I Am Scared Of Him Hating Me, I Am Scared Thinking That I'll Be Losing Him. The Thought Of Me Leaving Him Hasn't Entered My Mind Yet, And I Don't Even See It Entering My Mind Again. Things Really Turned Up-Side-Down, Maybe Before T'was My Time To Act Like That. But Know My Time Already Lapsed, The Hour Glass Has Turned, For New Things To Happen, Time For New Ways, And Time For The New ME. 

"What's Yours Is Yours For A Reason.." - NYX
Glad To Have "A".

No comments: